Hello world!

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!

By |2017-03-14T18:18:41+00:00March 14th, 2017|Uncategorized|7 Comments

About the Author:

7 Comments

1. A WordPress Commenter March 14, 2017 at 6:18 pm - Reply

Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.

2. LISA C JACKSON April 27, 2018 at 4:16 pm - Reply

Thank you Empire Roofing for my Beautiful roof My House looks so good
    I will refer my family and friend to your company

• admin May 4, 2018 at 5:09 pm - Reply

Thanks for the kind words! I’m glad you had a good experience with our crew and sales reps!

3. lamesia roach August 21, 2018 at 12:54 pm - Reply

I want to thank Empire Roofing on a GREAT job with my roof. The customer service was great and they made sure I was educated and gave different ideas with what color to choose from and after the job was finished in 1-day they made sure everything was cleaned including all of the nails so I STRONGLY recommend Empire Roofing to anyone.

Thanks again!

• admin August 23, 2018 at 3:11 pm - Reply

Thanks for the great review. We’re glad that you love the roof! 🙂

4. Darwin and LaTonja Johnson November 11, 2018 at 2:08 pm - Reply

Thank you Empire Roofing for the awesome job with our roof. Tom Denicola made sure that we were educated on the GAF roofing system and the different warranty packages. The customer service was beyond what we expected from the roofing inspection to the roofing installation. They removed and replaced a 60 square roof in one day. We were extremely impressed with the work ethic and the professionalism of the roofing crew. A job WELL DONE here in North Carolina. We definitely recommend Empire Roofing for your roofing needs!

• admin November 13, 2018 at 4:48 pm - Reply

Thank you for the kind words Darwin and LaTonja. We appreciate your business and hope that you have enjoyed your new roof! 🙂